New to Pilates?
5 Introductory Classes Offer $49
(expires one month after first first class)
This package is for anybody new to Pilates and new to our Studio. The price tag knocks out that barrier making it easy to experience what our studio has to offer and Pilates for the first time.
New to Studio, Contact Us:
This box is for New Clients only.
Existing Clients email:
We also offer Introductory Private Classes. You can buy two 55 minutes private sessions for $99 or one 55 minute private class for $50
In this one 50 minute or two 45 minutes sessions you will learn the mechanics, precise technique and choreography necessary to progress through the system and feel more comfortable doing group classes for the first time. Call us or send us and email to book your appointments and get started today.
To sign up, cancel or purchase classes online, click here!!
Pilates Studio of Reno APP
Download the Free App for faster access to the online schedule
What is PILATES?
Pilates is a form of exercise, developed by Joseph Pilates, which emphasizes the balanced development of the body through core strength, flexibility, and awareness in order to support efficient, graceful movement. Pilates is not just exercise It is a series of controlled movements engaging your body and mind, performed on specifically designed exercise apparatus and supervised by extensively trained teachers.
Top 4 benefits of Pilates
*Develops core strength
*Delivers a flat tummy and toned body
*Promotes weight loss
* Please practice social distancing inside and outside The Studio.
* Classes will be limited to 8 people only.
* No pets or kids or companions allowed at The Studio
* We will provide hand sanitizer with Tea Tree Oil at the entrance.
* Duration of class will be 50 minutes long so you have a bit more time to clean any surfaces you came in to contact with.
* Besides the wipes we will have a small spray bottle with sanitizer to better clean the equipment..
* We encourage you to wear a mask to come in and out of The Studio.
* Keep personal belongings to a minimum.
* Please take your temperature at home.
* If you don't feel well please stay home until you feel better.
* If you have recently traveled please refrain from coming in for 14 days or until you've tested negative for COVID-19.
* Grippy socks are a great Idea to wear during class.
* You are welcome to bring your loops and handles.
* I will be selling (cash only) loops and handles at The Studio when available if you would like to have them for your personal use.